Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fashion school

In person I like to be trendy and stylish .I like to be a fashion designer always and dreamed about it each day .But I really don’t know were I could get a good degree and train myself well. The important thing in fashion field is that we need to gain information and we have to practice a lot. I was really searching for a place which could fulfill all my needs .Recently I found that www.fashion-schools.org provides all the necessary information which I am looking for. I have also visited the site and collected information about the fashion school present over there. I am sure that I will become a great fashion designer one day and make my parents happy. Those who are interested in fashion related field can have a look at the site. Try to visit the site at least once. I am sure that this site is the best place for people those who are interested in fashion field.

No comments: