Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good future at Nouveau Riche

Nowadays people are watching out for new career and education to be successful in their life. My cousin who is residing in Florida is interested in business studies. When he was thinking his future plans, he came up with an idea of educating himself as a real estate agent. He normally has a good talent in making others interested with his talks and has good IQ too. When I called up last night, he told me that he is going to study real estate investing studies. He also told me that he is going to join Nouveau Riche University too. That time I thought of Nouveau Riche Scam. I was in the state whether Nouveau Riche is a scam or real. I surfed in the net, got to know about many stories of the students who finished their studies and also had a chance to meet many of the people who finished their courses in that university. When I asked about Nouveau Riche Scam, they said that is not true at all. I was very much thanked that it is not true. I don’t want my cousin to fall into something that makes his future spoiled. Now I am very much clear about this Nouveau Riche Scam and I am not going to believe such stories thereafter.

No comments: