Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I dont know wat to say about this

Kevin is my close friend. I am very much pleased to god for getting his friendship. When I was small, he had saved my life. At the age of 10 I was playing in the ground, the ball had gone to the road. I did not notice that the bus is coming so fast. I ran to it and got the ball. As soon as I got the ball, someone came and pushed me. I got hurt in my head. When I woke up, I was in the hospital. Many said that I was lucky to be saved. Then i realized that the person who pushed me out of the way is my friend Kevin.

3 comments:

shutter happy jenn said...

Hi... sure let's exchange links.

By the way, can you also link my other blogs? I have four blogs, and if it's okay with you, please link up all four, and I will link you in all four, too!

My blogs are:
Jenn Was Here
Memories by Jenn
Shutter Happenings
Le Kulitszie Familie

Thanks!

Tha..^^ said...

hi..
link u already

nice blog =)

Tey said...

What a sweet friend you got. I was wondering why he took many shots of that plants. Have a great day Gopal
Concealed Mind
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal